Sunday, November 07, 2010

NaBloPoMo - Blog Post #7

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." - Isaiah 55:9

This verse comes right after my favorite passage from yesterday, but it too is really great (I think I've said that almost every time now.) This verse gives me a lot of comfort when I really stop and think about it. It reminds me that God's thoughts are always higher than my thoughts so, although I may not understand what God's plan is, I know that he has it under control. He knows what he's doing...I mean, this is GOD we are talking about! The truth is, we can never fully understand God's thoughts. We often want to know what the plan is for our life. But our plan is probably and likely not the same as God's plan. We might not understand it, we might not even like it or agree with it, but we should remember that God's way is the best way (to steal a quote from Veggie Tales).

No comments: