Thursday, November 04, 2010

NaBloPoMo - Blog Post #4

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:38-39

I love, love, love these verses. There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING that can separate us from the love of God. God's love is accessible to us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, and 365 days a year. Now, those of you who know me really well know that this verse is special to me because it is part of an old Mindset song called "Praise." At one point in the song, my friend Karl would read this passage from Romans, and when he got to this verse, he would always start getting louder, and then at the very end, he would shout "AMEN!" It always put a smile on my face, and it still does today.


No comments: