Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Movie of my Life

My cousin-in-law Beth posed the question, "Who would play you if your life was made into a movie?"
I didn't have to think very hard about who would play Evan. It's pretty obvious that it would have to be this guy:


In fact, sometimes Evan says that people stare at him in the city because I think they think he is Adrian Brody.

I did have to take a minute or two to think about who would play me. But then it hit me. It would HAVE to be:


I have always loved Drew Barrymore. And as my fellow "Angels" will recall, she is my Charlie's Angels alter-ego as Dylan. My favorite movie with her is "Riding in Cars with Boys." Aside from the whole getting pregnant as a teenager, that movie reminded me a lot of my own life.
I also think that Drew would totally embody my personality. She would be perfect.
And Adrian would really be able to portray the melancholy, struggling artist that is Evan.


Who knows, maybe one day when Evan makes it to Hollywood, we can actually make this movie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's true! I would definitely pick these two to play you and Evan!


Linda