Friday, November 14, 2008

Adventures in Babysitting

I babysit my pastor's kids fairly regularly, but tonight was special. There are three kids: Natalia, Jhony and Angela. Natalia and Jhony are twins and Angela is the youngest. Tonight, Angela was going with her parents to see High School Musical at the Paper Mill Playhouse, while I got the opportunity to take N&J to see Madagascar 2. I was only half looking forward to seeing the movie, but was excited to be taking the kids out. They always say that when I take them places that people must think I'm a really young mom. I love that! 
Anyway, we sat down with our popcorn and bottled water that cost $4 a piece! and waited for the movie to start. Let me tell you, this movie was hiLARIOUS! I think I liked it more than the kids. There were lots of great jokes for adults and tributes to some old movies. It was great. We had a blast. Plus we realized that we got way too much popcorn for the three of us. At $7.95 a bucket, we made sure we ate every last bit. 
I highly recommend this movie. Grab your kids and go see it. If you don't have kids, go see it anyway - it's hysterical!!!

No comments: