Saturday, December 06, 2008

Not Unlike Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds"

So, I was not home when this happened, but Evan told me that now three times in two months there have been these giant turkey buzzards that fly down by our house and just hang around for a while and then leave. Like this guy right here:


Something must have been dead near our house in order for these guys to fly down like this. The funny part is, they freak the heck out of the dogs - they don't know if they should bark or run and hide. Especially when they land on the house like this:

I'm getting a little nervous that these birds have been back three times in the past two months. Is there something going on that we don't know about? I'm feeling slightly like Tippi Hedren here. Scary huh? (Hint: I recommend clicking on the photos to get a good close-up look at these crazy birds)

1 comment:

Brian said...

Is this AW's way of giving everybody the bird?

Just kidding!
Love Uncle B.