Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom and Aunt Gail!!!

Today is a very momentous occasion. My mother turns 50!!! That's right, 50, the golden year. She is officially over-the-hill. But yet, you would not believe it if you saw her! Most people don't believe that she has a 25 year old daughter who has been married for 3 years. Which brings me to my next point, this is the ONLY year that I am half of my mother's age. She is 50 and I am 25. Isn't that cool?
Here's a pic of my lovely mommy holding up a bracelet that Frank got her.


Today is also my Aunt Gail's birthday. Now, she is not my real aunt, she is actually just a good friend of our family. She is also my mom's godmother. I'm not really sure how old she is, but she doesn't look a day over 60! In this picture, Aunt Gail is on the left, her daughter Dawn in the middle, and Aunt Gail's husband Uncle Walt on the far right, who passed away earlier this year. I give Aunt Gail a lot of credit because this was the first holiday season without her husband, and it sounds like she is doing very well.


Love you both so much!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

Brian said...

How do you keep up with Aunt Gail, we don't hear very much about her?
Does she have an email?

FYI Uncle Walts birthday would have been Dec, 14. I suspect it was a month of memories for Aunt Gail.

Uncle Brian