Thursday, March 26, 2009

Top Ten Things I Love About Easter

I think this year, I will do a Top 10 Things I Love about each major holiday. I will not include Valentine's Day in this list because, well, it passed already, and I don't consider it a "major" holiday.
So, that being said, I am kicking off the year with Easter. I would be interested to hear other Top 10's!! Enjoy!

Again, in no particular order...

10. Flowers are usually starting to bloom.
9. It's starting to get warm.
8. The time I made dinner for Evan's dad & the boys (Evan and Chris) when Barbara was in the hospital. (He always said he appreciated that)
7. Being with family.
6. Jelly beans!
5. Finding the Easter eggs with money in them (always a favorite at Grandma Fleisher's house!)
4. Watching kids do Easter egg hunts.
3. CADBURY CREAM EGGS (ooooh yeah!)

2. Going to church and singing all the great Easter hymns.
1. Remembering that this was the day that Jesus rose from the dead.

No comments: