Thursday, May 28, 2009

Moving Day!!

Yes, moving day is almost upon us. I took off from work today, tomorrow, and of course over the weekend to start moving into our new home. We took today to paint the bedroom and the den. We went with a color called "Whispering Wheat" which looks much nicer than that ugly pink color they had going on before.
Tomorrow, we get the water turned on in the house, so now we will be able to use the bathroom. We have slowly been moving things out of this house and into our new house. I didn't realize how much stuff I have for the kitchen! Before you know it, it will start to look like a home.
Saturday, my mom, step-dad and my brother & his fiancee are coming down to help us move all the big stuff. By Sunday, we should be pretty much moved in!
I really appreciate everyone's love and support in this long and tedious process. We have waited so long to find a house, and we have finally found one. (I just hope all of our stuff fits inside!) If anyone is in the area in the next couple of days and wants to stop by, please feel free!

No comments: