Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How Many Do YOU Have?

You know, I was just thinking today exactly how many "User Names & Passwords" I have to enter throughout a given day. I am going to attempt to list them all. I'd be interested to hear what everyone else has!

Windows Login (what I use to get into my computer in the morning at work)
Lotus Notes (E-mail at work)
AIM
Yahoo Messenger
AOL Mail
Yahoo Mail
Siebel (Web-based program I use at work - there are 6 instances of this)
Help Desk (Program I use at work)
Quality Center (Like Help Desk, used at work)
Blogger
Any number of websites I have an account with
E-Time (Electronic time card used at work)
Staff Learning Center (Work)
Wireless Internet Access (When I work from home)

That's all I can really think of right now. I'm sure there's more. How many do YOU have?


No comments: