Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Blog!

Hey family, friends and devoted readers! I have been inspired to start a new blog. This one is all about one of my favorite things...FOOD.
Each post will feature a recipe of something that I have decided to make, a picture of the food, a little story to go with it, and a bible verse for inspiration!
Please check it out, and let me know what you think! I have also set the blog to automatically feed to Facebook, so you can check it out there too - although the pictures don't load, so you will have to check out the blog to see the pictures.
The new blog is called "Jersey Fresh - Downhome Jersey Cookin'" See it here.
Stop on by, and I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Svenn said...

Great, I usually check the blogs I follow while at work, now I will be hungry all the time! Well, I guess that's not much different than normal so yay, can't wait to see what foods you come up with.

josh